Sunday, May 16, 2010

A member before Stardoll was created?!

Hey♥ I've found an interesting doll, Skye87. She's my friend and maybe the oldest doll on Stardoll?! When you look at 'About me', u will see that she is on Stardoll since 2002!!! Wow. But she doesn't have so many Starpoints [I know some dolls who are since 2007 on stardoll and have  more then 4000 Points].
Look:

And look at her presentation:
But the very interesting is that when you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see all the credits from Stardoll etc. and this:
That means Stardoll was created 2003. But Skye87 is a member since 2002. Okay you can may say that she is from the Stardoll Staff but I asked her a time ago and she told me she isn't.
That's very strange, isn't it?

xoxoLoveEmotions

5 comments:

- said...

I think that it's only a glitch. Watch Chyspi! She created her only one week before my. She's got more than 7000+ starpoints!

Anonymous said...

Well, if you look at the bottom of the page now it says.. © Stardoll AB 2006-2011. All rights reserved.By using the site, you accept the Terms and conditions. She must have joined at 2002. It will change every time, they will get new staff and and again, and also change the website. Witch may lead them to changing it. But I do think in a slight way it is funny, but also the other half of me I think, it isn't really! x
By lavender987

charly said...

Im just saying she wasnt on since be4 stardoll was made...it was made in 2002

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=25957947

Cat_Chris said...

I have been a member since 2005 and Stardoll didn't exist yet. It was called Papperdoll Heaven. I can't remember the exact year when it changed but it was probably in 2006.

Anonymous said...

Stardoll first called paperdoll heaven and it was made in 2001 I think. I asked stardoll on contact and it told me that that stardoll doll first was on paperdoll heaven and when stardoll changed it name she became doll and became a medoll.